Monday, July 22, 2013

Curly Nikki is Awesome! Hair Product Ingredient List Made

So I was checking my email and saw I had an email from Curly Nikki about common ingredients in hair products. I was amazed at all the names on this list. I like this as a starting point for searching what are the ingredients in my hair products and the purpose.

After searching a few of my products ingredients I did have to some further searching via internet, but I was happy to see someone put a list together, and I wanted to share...man it's a lot of stuff out there and this isn't a complete list, but it does state that they will continue to add ingredients as they (or found I guess)...lol!

Curly Nikki | Natural Hair Styles and Natural Hair Care: Ingredients Commonly Found in Hair Products: Compiled by Tonya McKay This is a dynamic list; I’ll update and amend as necessary. CN Says: -Grab your favorite bottle of c...

No comments:

Post a Comment