Thursday, July 11, 2013

What I Been Doing Lately

So I have been working very hard this week; and in an environment that I didn't want to wear my hair out because of dust and debris. I knew it was going to be like this so I cornrowed my hair on last Friday after a co-wash and moisturizing/sealing of my hair. During this week I have been taking steamy showers at the end of the day and then seal in the water with coconut oil; I plan to do a co-wash this weekend unless my hair needs clarifying, which I don't believe so since I haven't been using much product. I'll see.

I am getting ready to self-install the Havana/Marley Twist (think that's the name..."same thang"--Mr. Brown...lol!) I have to re-visit some videos and work up the motivation to get it done because I really don't enjoy doing the back of my head...lol! I want to wear them for my cousin's wedding that is coming up later this month. :)

Anyway, I do have a couple of videos that needs editing and uploaded to my YouTube channel, so let me get to it. Just an update of what's the haps.

Cassandra P-

2 comments:

  1. lmbo at 'same thang'! I don't like styling the back of my hair either lol.

    ReplyDelete