Wednesday, January 8, 2014

It’s a New Year!!! 2014 is Here!!!


Happy New Year’s Day everyone. I know I’m 7 days late, but you were on my heart the whole time. I pray that everyone made it through safely.
I personally spent New Year’s Eve with my hubby and brought the new year in, and went to bed afterwards…lol! But it was so nice and quite pleasant the two of us.
My boys was at their Mema’s house, she had all her grand boys with her; and had a blast. I know they enjoyed bringing in the new year at church because it is awesome worshipping the Lord during the crossover; at least for me it always is.




So I wore my hair in a twisted-knot up style on Dec. 31st, and then took it down on Jan. 1st as a puffed out afro. I spent the morning with my bestie Jen, and then spent the night at my sister, Sheila’s house, whom boys were also with Mema. It was an awesome time. I stayed up all night watching the 1st season of "Orange is the New Black," which was surprisingly good; I can't wait to watch the second season on Netflix.

So I don't really believe in making "New Year's Resolutions" but I do make claims for the new year.
For 2014 I claim Jesus’ Will as my way; and I claim my purpose that God has set forth for me. AMEN!

What do you claim for 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment