Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Fishtail Pompadour

I was looking at videos on YT researching for some new protective styles because I wanted to strictly wear them this summer; so during the time I leave my hair out, approximately 1-2 weeks I will wear twist-outs, braid-outs, etc. So I was looking in to Havana/Marley Twist and found a video by "donedo05," who have a pretty simple video showing how to install Marley Twist, which I think will be my next protective style after the Kinky Twist. While looking at some other videos she made; she had a video on doing a pompadour w/ Marley Twist...looked so cool. I had decided to try it out on my Kinky Twist. I must say I do "feel" this hair-do because it is fierce! Its a "Fishtail Pompadour"... and it is what it do! What you think...



 

 


2 comments:

  1. This is too cute! Girl you are doin' it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I was feeling this hair...lol!!

      Delete