Tuesday, June 25, 2013

To Length Check or Not?

So I found a video I did back early May this year after I took out my kinky-twists I had got done at the braid shop, and it got me to thinking about how much my hair has really grown since I did the big chop in January 2011.

I never measured my hair in actual inches; I usually judge only by the way it looked by eye. I think I will straighten my hair to see what growth I have actually got over time. I will post my results...that is if I truly do decide to measure...lol!

Here's the rough length check (measured against body points only) done back on May 4, 2013 after removing kinky-twist installed at braid shop. The music is Jill Scott's not mine; I did buy her album "Jill Scott - The Real Thing Words and Sounds Vol. 3" though, and it is awesome, as usual.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment