Saturday, June 1, 2013

Natural Hair Withdrawl

So I tried to dye my hair on 5/4/2013 that was a complete fail--it didn't take at all not even on my "wisdom" hair in the front (a patch of grey that pop-up about 2 years ago...lol!)
 
I've been conditioning and moisturizing like crazy since the fiasco, and after a couple of weeks of pampering my hair I decided to put my hair away from manipulation. I self-installed kinky-twist because I just like the way they look/blend with my natural 4c hair.
 
I got them professionally done at the braid shop for the 1st time Feb. 2013, and I must say I really like the hair style. The only issue I had is that they use so much hair on small sections of mu hair, which caused too much tension, especially on my edges; thus giving major breakage. So I've done it the way I wanted ☻.
 
It's only been about a week and a half, and now I miss my hair! I want to keep my hair up for a few more weeks, but I'm not sure if I will make it.
 
How funny it is to me now that as a women I absolutely love my kinky, koily hair--the way the Lord gave it to me--I really miss it when I can't touch it! As a young child (14+) I would be mortified if I had any new growth showing...how things changed for the better!!!
 
I really miss my hair though!!! Natural Hair Withdrawal!!!
♥ ☻
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. It looks really nice although. Good to let your hair rest too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I finally took it out last week though...couldn't hold out any longer...lol!

      Delete