Wednesday, August 21, 2013

DIY Avocado Protein Deep Conditioner Mix

I wanted to share my protein deep conditioner I made for this month; so my son and I recorded me making my avocado protein mix, which I made right as I was finished cooking dinner. I used this conditioner before installing my Havana/Marley twist protective style.
Ingredients used:

1 egg
1 avocado
A good squeeze of honey (approx. 1 Tbs)
1/3 cup of Olive oil
Approximately a cup of "Queen Helene Cholestrol Conditioning Cream" pre-mixed with JBCO (Jamaican Black Castor Oil)& EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)

I applied the conditioner on my hair and covered with my plastic cap and wrapped my hair overnight. The next day I rinsed the deep conditioner out, did an acv (apple cider vinegar) rinse, and co-washed. My hair was clean and so soft at the end of this process.

I am almost complete with my Havana/Marley Twist installation, but I have to get one more pack of hair for about 5-10 more twists...oh boy...lol!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to whip up a batch of this maybe this weekend. Thank you for the recipe. Make sure you post pictures of your twist,I'd love to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete