Saturday, August 10, 2013

Why is YouTube messing with my Google+ Page!

Why is YouTube trying to change my account name and give me another G+ page when I already have one set up. I just realized that when I denied the request it looks as if they deleted all my contacts and communities that I was a part of; all I wanted to do is have a regular day, but no...I guess my patience is being tested, so I will smile and push on.

I was going to post about how the African American (black) women has been taught that our hair is "no Buena" so I guess I will only have it posted to my FB Page, and try to post some of my thought about it later because I am so upset with this issue.

Pray for me Sisters & Brothers...I am going to take a time out and I will be okay....needed to vent is all...LOL!

2 comments: