Thursday, August 8, 2013

Pre-Poo Last Night - Washed today!

SM Raw Shea Butter shampoo on scalp of
 JBCO/Grapeseed oil Pre-poo hair...wash time!!!
 So I was thinking that I need to shampoo my hair; I did a deep condition and acv rinse to clarify my scalp & hair last week after my cousin's wedding, so now I have to wash my hair, which I put off for a few days. I couldn't put it off any longer because my hair was so dirty...lol!

I used my JBCO (Jamaican Black Castor Oil) and Grapeseed oil mix as a pre-poo because I will be shampooing my hair with Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter shampoo, and then condition with Spa Haus Salon Conditioner w/Olive oils, which is a cheap Dollar Tree product ($1-can't beat that :D).
 
I'm not sure, but I was getting a lot of little bumps around my edges of my face when I was using the JBCO as the weekly "O" of the "LOC (liquid, oil, cream)" method I used to re-moisturizing my hair; so I stopped using JBCO back in May 2013, and now that my face cleared back up; I want to use the JBCO (thinned with Grapeseed oil) to see if I can still get the benefits of the JBCO because it was awesome on my hair...just not my face!

I applied the oil mixture on wet hair that was sprayed with water to saturate; after application I put on a plastic cap, covered with a scarf, and I left the oil mixture on overnight.

In the morning I applied the SM Raw Shea Butter shampoo to my scalp (by parting hair, applying shampoo directly to scalp, and then massaging shampoo in with my finger tips); I let the shampoo sit in my hair for a while to do the clarifying of my scalp; then washed the shampoo out of my hair; and apply conditioner and rinse out.

The end results - freshly clean hair, twisted, and ready to be styled!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment