Monday, August 19, 2013

Getting Prepped for Havana/Marley Twists












Man I have my "Marley" hair, and getting ready to self-install the Havana/Marley twist for the 1st time...this should be interesting! My husband going to be laughing at me trying to do it myself because I always have a fight with my arms (getting tired), my hair (not cooperating), and everything else that goes with me doing my own head...alright! It is really funny when I think about it too :D

I finished my protein deep conditioning; followed by an acv rinse to ensure I didn't have any product build up on my head...lol!
I want to have strong, nourished, prepped hair before going up in my protective twist style. So when to start...hmmm? Tonight or tomorrow?

Do you ladies have any planned protective styles coming up?

2 comments:

  1. I am really thinking about doing some kinky twists, but I just haven't made up my mind to do them yet. I must say that fishtail pompadour you had going on when you had your kinky twists in, is really pushing me to try them. Today is my Natural Anniversary so I am trying to do something different with my hair for the occasion. Good luch with the Havana Twists. I can't wait til you post pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, kinky twists are awesome for protective styling; I sure yours will be beautiful! Congratulations on your natural hair anniversary...yayyyy!!!!

      Delete